Wednesday 25 May 2011

New Website Designs



I designed a few more website templates/ designs in order to accommodate for the new logo. The team agreed that I should continue to have a simplistic approach and that tones of white and black would be best. People stated that black looked more sophisticated and professional whereas a white background would make text easily readable and clear. Kofi, an experienced web designer suggested that brighter websites feel less claustrophobic and more inviting, open and spacious.

Black
A few people liked this version and was regarded as sophisticated and professional. In my opinion this is my favourite.

Greyscale

With this mid tone design it was considered that the logo was too dark for the background. I have too agree with this statement.

White and Bright
With this design I was bearing Kofi's recommendations in mind. I wanted to keep it bright, spacious and simple yet still maintain a professional finish/ look.

No comments:

Post a Comment